Terms and Conditions
We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18.
By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
We do our best to ensure stock quantities on our website are accurate but we cannot guarantee availability of all products. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
We reserve the right not to accept any order.
The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
We do not have a minimum order quantity however, there is a delivery charge for orders under £35 (inc VAT).
For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within five working days of your order.
We use an independent courier. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery can be received in person as a signature will be required. Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday.
If you are out at the time of delivery you will be left a card asking you to contact the local depot who will be able to rearrange delivery.
The products will be returned to us if they have not been collected from the courier 7 days after the first delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of re-delivery in this event.
No one who is or appears to be under the age of 18 will be allowed to accept the delivery on your behalf. If this occurs, the delivery will be returned to the depot where you will be able to rearrange delivery.
Mainland UK delivery (excluding Scottish Highlands) is £5, for all orders under £35 (inc VAT). Gift Voucher postage and packing is £1.50.
We only deliver to UK Mainland addresses. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Due to the fragile nature of the products sold, breakages do occasionally occur. In the unlikely event of this happening, please contact us with proof of the damage to allow us to put this right.
All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
If you require a VAT invoice/receipt please email us at [email protected] quoting your order number.
Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
Promotional prices and offers are as stated and there are no further discounts available. Any promotional end date is to be used as a guideline only, we reserve the right to amend the promotion at any point during the promotional period.
Please note that prices on this site may vary from those in our shops or events and special offers on this site may or may not be available in our shops or events and vice versa.
You may cancel your order at any time until fourteen days after delivery.
Should you decide to cancel your order before it is dispatched, you shall be entitled to a full refund.
Should you decide to cancel your order after delivery is made, you shall be entitled to a refund less the costs of delivery and will be expected to courier the goods back to us at your own cost in merchantable condition.
In the first instance please contact us by e-mail, or telephone, as indicated on this website.
This website is operated by Shakespeare Distillery Limited. Registered company number 9658841. Registered office: 3 The Courtyard, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 9NP, United Kingdom.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Refill Loyalty Card
- The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of Shakespeare Distillery Ltd. which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
- By obtaining the Loyalty Card, the Client agrees to the terms and conditions outlined.
- Shakespeare Distillery Ltd. reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
- The Loyalty Card is to be used by one Client only per card.
- To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the till at the time of payment for refilling a 50cl bottle of Shakespeare Distillery spirit.
- The Client is responsible for the bottle, at the time of refill, being in a clean, refillable state, with a means of closure.
- Shakespeare Distillery Ltd. does not have an obligation to clean the bottle provided by the Client, or supply additional stoppers/closing for the bottle.
- Shakespeare Distillery Ltd. does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Shakespeare Distillery Ltd. reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused.
- Once 5 stamps have been collected in accordance with the terms and conditions, the Client will be given a complimentary refill (under the same conditions as the normal refill, except there is no charge).
- The complimentary refill may not be exchanged for any other service or product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A participant may not redeem stamps for cash.
- We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward.
- If, after purchasing goods or services on which stamps have been awarded, a participant subsequently obtains a refund from us for the goods or services (in accordance with statutory rights or any Shakespeare Distillery Ltd. policy concerning refunds), at the time of the refund, the stamps awarded on the purchase will be removed from the participants Card. Similarly, if a participant obtains a refund on goods or services purchased in whole or in part by redeeming stamps, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding the participant the stamps which they used.
- A participant may apply for a new Card if it is lost or stolen. The points balance at the time the Card was lost or stolen will (at our sole discretion) be transferred to the new Card.
- Any printed statements made by us, regarding the Scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
- We may amend or terminate the Scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps), at any time.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to notify participants before termination or amendment (although we have no obligation to do so) by one of the following methods telephone/text/email/website/social media. Earning or redeeming points will constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- If we sell or transfer the Scheme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about participants to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such participants in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company. You agree to a transfer of such data.
- These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. These Rules are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a Card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time.